Discover Through Learning
18 Nov. 2017
True or False?
1. May I have a front door key, please? - Yes, hear you are.
2. I知 afraid I have broken a cup. I am so sorry. - Oh, doesn't mind about that, we値l replace it.
3. Would you like some more toast? - No, thank you. I知 fine.
4. Could you pass the butter, please? - Certainly, here you are.
5. What would you like to drank? - Coffee, please.
6. Good morning, Tracy. Did you sleep well? - Yes, thank you, very well.
7. I知 sorry, I知 late. - That痴 all right, but try to be punctual next time.
(1 of 1)
More Free Resources: